ADAM & KATHERINE PRICE BSc Hons Ost (Registered Osteopath)
Osteopathy is a holistic physical therapy; holistic in that it addresses the cause of the problem rather than the symptoms, and a physical therapy because it does this with 'hands on' physical techniques. Osteopathy is safe and beneficial for all ages from 1 to 100, because each treatment is individual tailored to the patient.
- Treatment of lower back pain both acute and chronic
- Treatment of tension/cervical type headaches both acute and chronic
- Treatment by Cranial-Osteopathy of babies and young children
- Treatment of various arthritic conditions
- Treatment of sports injuries both soft tissue and skeletal
- Deep tissue back, neck & shoulder massage for symptomatic relief of painful conditions
- Medical Acupuncture
- Osteopathic Massage is an integral part of treatment and can be of great benefit where there is tight or painful muscle spasm
Opening times: Mondays 9–4 (Katherine Price) Tuesdays 9–4 (Adam Price), Thursdays 10–4 (Adam Price), Saturdays 10–2 (Adam Price) Appointments may be arranged outside these times by agreement with the practitioners. Please check with your Healthcare Provider as in many cases the cost of your treatment is recoverable.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.