LYLE ARNOLD B.Sc (Podiatry), M.Ch.S
Has been established in a private practice since 1986, and offers a full range of Podiatric treatments relating to pain and abnormalities of the foot and lower limb including;
- Minor Nail Surgery (ingrowing toenail removal or partial resection) performed under local anaesthesia.
- Biomechanical problems (causing pain in the heel/arch/knee) and provision of corrective insoles
- Diabetic Foot Health (including maintenance and annual neuropathic/vascular risk assessments).
- Treatment of "High Risk" patients including those on Steroids e.g. Prednisilone, Anti-coagulants e.g. Warfarin, & Immunosuppressants
- Removal and treatment of persistent corns and callouses
- Treatment and Reduction of abnormally thick or damaged toenails.
- Function improvement of "clawing" or "curling" toes using digital silicone orthoses
- Treatment of verrucae with cryotherapy or conventional acid treatment
Opening times: Mondays 9.30–12.30, Wednesdays 9.30–12.30 Fridays 8.30–12.30, Emergency Appointments only on Saturdays 10–12. Appointments may be arranged outside these times by agreement with the practitioners. Please call or email email@example.com. Please check with your Healthcare Provider as in many cases the cost of your treatment is recoverable.
Health Profession Council Registered (CH06091) Practising Member of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists